Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Tradition

It has apparently become a tradition that I wait just a tad longer than a year between posts. I do not write, because I am living. I am keeping tiny humans alive and teaching them to eat and talk and draw and read and not take off their pants in public places. There are three of these tiny humans and for the majority of their waking moments it's my job to keep them from things that cause them harm and to give them the things that they need.

Because of this, the constantly changing yet somehow still slightly monotonous, life I have not been writing much of anything for a few years now.

I'm pretty positive that's not super healthy for me.I do this pressurized bottle thing where all the things that I've been wanting to write about build up and explode and usually it happens at the least convenient time.

So here I am, hoping to break tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment